Thursday 20 September 2012

Collaborative Practice #2

Focusing on the comments made last week, I tried to focus on the change in work style and so i developed my work towards the brief we were given this week, we again did a group discussion  on each others work and i gathered two comments on my work.


  1. Abels work has come along nicely, he had worked very hard on developing his typography and has played around with colour more so than his previous brief.
  2. Abel has developed his work, more so this week, however for the upcoming brief, he will have to develop his work and think of some very creative ideas as this will require working in the third dimension. Abel could add the colours he has found affective and used them in the correct way.
This upcoming brief I am seeing as a bit of a challenge, however, I will try to work on it and develop an affective 3D image. 

No comments:

Post a Comment