Thursday 20 September 2012

Collaborative Practice #1

I ran through my project development with 4 of my peers and i gather 2 viewpoints that will allow me to develop my work to work correctly and appeal to a wider audience. 


  1. The work has a large variety of style and the proportion works well throughout the development, he just needs to add more colour to his work and develop and discover which colours work best with his work. 
  2. His work is all very good, if we were focusing on typography, however, he needs to work more so on scale and proportion as his work shows a lot of styles that all have equal height and width and so the work may need to be developed overtime.
I will use these comments to work more so on future projects so that I can get the correct typography, style and colours that appeal to a wide audience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment