Thursday 4 October 2012

Collaborative Practice #3

This week we decided to experiment with volume and dimension. I tried out different ways of showing the way of the third dimension. Rather than actually making 3D sculptures I decided to play around with creating a space within the second dimension giving the illusion of depth on a flat surface. 


  1. I think that Abels work has developed more so from previous weeks, his work seems to have taken shape although it doesn't really link with the project he is working on. 
  2. Abel has used the same typography from previous weeks, showing that he has some kind of link between the different briefs.
I think i have handled this weeks brief much better than i was expecting, I will try to develop my work and link it together during the next brief.

No comments:

Post a Comment