Friday 22 June 2012

Mind Maps Ideas

(Click Images for Enlargement) 




The image below shows the group mind-map development we worked on. I worked on telling a story and although it wasn't recorded, I thought of how music portrays a narrative through lyrics and sometimes just through instruments.


This Image (below) was my initial mind map that allowed me to focus on a subject/project that i can easily relate to. I also included inspiring artists and graphic designers. 


This image below was what I was originally planning on doing, redesigning band images, logos and album artwork. However I then had the idea of designing a music store.
This final Image (below) was my final mind map that expanded the music store idea. It allowed me to gain some initial ideas expanding from my mind map above. I wanted the name to relate to some kind of musical related term. 
I am currently unsure of what symbols and how to layout the logo however I plan on making a logo along with packaging for musically brought accessories and a website for customers to purchase items and instruments online. 

No comments:

Post a Comment